SPEAKITALY NYC - Cancellation Policy Adult Classes (rev.12/2022)
GROUP CLASSES (ADULTS)
IN PERSON CLASSES: Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your class and no later than 10 minutes after the starting time to avoid interruptions during class. Once the teacher is with the group, we can’t guarantee that she/he will be able to hear the doorbell. If you know you will be running late, please let her/him know beforehand.
PRIVATE CLASSES (ADULTS)
1) Private packages are refundable only if the request is received within 24 hours of purchase. The starting date must be no later than 6 months from purchase.
2) Private class packages must be used within 60 days from the last attended class and will expire after 6 months from purchase. No refund is allowed in any circumstance.
3) The fee for private lessons is charged in full if cancellation is made less than 36 hours in advance. Your cancellation must be received during business hours (9AM to 7PM) in order to be considered.
4) Speakitaly NYC reserves the right to reassign teachers after a set of classes has started if unforeseen circumstances occur. If a teacher resigns students are not allowed to request a refund nor they can entertain any paid teaching relationship with such teacher as he/she is bound by a non-compete agreement with SpeakItaly NYC.
5) If classes are suspended by the student for any reason for longer than 60 days, or if you cancel 3 consecutive classes, Speakitaly NYC reserves the right to reassign teachers and time slots.
6) If you don’t like your first class, we will assign you a new teacher and waive that class. We allow up to two changes of teachers.
7) If you arrive late, the teacher will still need to end your class at the time previously scheduled.
8) ONLINE CLASSES: No attendees other than the registered student are allowed during the lesson.
9) PACKAGES RENEWAL: Please be aware that all renewals for private class packages and group courses made by email or phone are subject to the cancellation policy signed upon enrollment.
ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION AT SCHOOL
Speakitaly NYC neither provides nor condones alcoholic beverages on its premises, nor can be expected to monitor its consumption. Accordingly, subscribing registrants agree not to seek to hold Speakitaly NYC LLC accountable for any injuries, even arguably sustained, caused by the consumption of alcoholic beverages before coming to our premises and when attending a class on our premises. I am responsible for all my actions and I fully understand that I am giving up substantial rights including the right to sue. I acknowledge that I am signing the agreement freely and voluntarily and intend by my signature below to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law.
NYC COVID-19 UPDATED GUIDANCE
To ensure the safety of our staff and students, Speakitaly NYC complies with the updated guidance issued by the City of New York for indoor spaces. You can review the most recent policy at nyc.gov/keytonyc
As the situation continues to evolve, we reserve the right to cancel/postpone all in-person classes and activities, or to switch to virtual classrooms. No refunds are allowed for such situations. Please review the complete Terms & Conditions of our services for more information.
Leave this empty:
Your legal name
Your email address
Signed by Maria Raffaella Galliani
Signed On: 29 December 2022
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: SPEAKITALY NYC - Cancellation Policy Adult Classes (rev.12/2022)
Agree & Sign