Group Classes for Children – Giardino dei Mezzi-Grandi (age 8-10)
Full Term 19 weeks (excluding national holidays)
Ignite your child’s language potential with our specialized Italian class designed for children aged 8-10. Our curriculum focuses on building a solid foundation in grammar, enhancing writing skills, and fostering reading comprehension in Italian. Beyond individual progress, our group classes provide a wonderful opportunity for students to engage in meaningful conversations with their peers, creating a supportive and encouraging environment that bolsters their confidence in speaking Italian. Through interactive activities and guided discussions, children will gradually develop the skills and fluency needed to comfortably communicate in Italian.
- Tuesday 4-5PM
- Thursday 4:45-5:45 PM (JOIN THE WAITING LIST)
CALENDAR PER DAYS:
MONDAYS (17 weeks)
Sept 18 [No 25] Oct 2-[No 9]-16-23-30 Nov 6-13-20-27 Dec 4-11-18-[No 25] Jan [No 1]-8-[No15]-22-29 Feb 5-12
TUESDAYS (19 weeks)
Sept 19-26 Oct 3-10-17-24-[No 31] Nov 7-14-21-28 Dec 5-12-19-[No 26] Jan [No 2]-9-16-23-30 Feb 6-13
WEDNESDAYS (19 weeks)
Sept 20-27 Oct 4-11-18-25 Nov 1-8-15-[No 22]-29 Dec 6-13-20-[No 27] Jan [No 3]-10-17-24-31 Feb 7-14
THURSDAYS (19 weeks)
Sept 21-28 Oct 5-12-19-26 Nov 2-9-16-[No 23]-30 Dec 7-14-21-[No 28] Jan [No 4]- 11-18-25 Feb 1-8-15
FRIDAYS (17 weeks)
Sept 22-29 Oct 6-13-20-27 Nov 3-[No 10]-17-[No 24] Dec 1-8-15 [No 22-29] Jan [No 5]-12-19-26 Feb 2-9-16
SATURDAYS (17 weeks)
Sept 23-30 Oct 7-14-21-28 Nov 4-[No 11]-18-[No 25] Dec 2-9-16-[No 23-30] Jan [No 6]-13-20-27 Feb 3-10-17
LANGUAGE LEVELS FOR GROUP COURSES:
- Absolute Beginner – Introduction to Italian. This group class is for absolute beginners. Your child has never studied Italian. He/She will be exposed to the Italian Language through the basics of our Italian Grammar through writing, reading and comprehension.
- Beginner – Your child knows some Italian vocabulary but despite a good understanding, he/she still struggles to communicate orally in a spontaneous way. In this class the teacher will speak only in Italian to allow your child to get more and more familiar with the language and help him/her to eventually respond/speak in Italian.
- High Beginner – Your child already knows the basics of Italian grammar for beginners and we will help them to improve it more.
- Native Level – If your child is a (like) native Italian speaker, this is the right class.
**For all levels: Topics from prior lessons are reviewed at the beginning of each session. A new topic is introduced every week.