New York State Birth Certificate Court

Orders and Discrepancies

The timeline from the beginning of the legal proceeding in Italy is normally 1.5 / 2 years. That does not depend on our counsel and it’s merely due to the poor organization of the Italian public offices. Your presence in inlay is not required at any time. Additional family members can join the trial at the same time.

In New York State, to obtain certified copies of records that the Department of Health doesn’t want to release to a third party, you must obtain a court order (Article 78). If instead, your documents are from New York City, you have an easier time so you don’t have to worry about it.  

If you have discrepancies in your documents, we can help you! Court Orders, Amendments, and Affidavits for when discrepancies regard a living ancestor. 

Please fill out this form to

Get more Information