Naturalization Records

If you are applying for JS you need either the official naturalization record or the certificate of non-existence, the cost is $250 and you will be receiving a set of questions to start the search. This is a long process that is related to immigration and may take about a year.

After Phase 1 (search for official case) we will send you an update and we will start  Phase 2 (order of record)

If you are applying in the US those documents don’t need translations but if you are applying abroad, they do. We can help you with that too, just email us: 

Please Note: If you make a mistake with your order, we won't be able to change the order and you will have to pay again $125