Whether you’re looking for a basic team-building activity that revolves around food, or a more creative one like painting, we are here for you!
Let’s have fun with your team and us!
Let’s whip up fun in the kitchen! Don’t worry, you need no master chef skills to cook with us. We provide you with a list of potential Italian recipes and what type of event you want. You can select between
- a private cooking class only
- a cooking & eating soirée in one of our locations (Manhattan or Dumbo)
We can accommodate up to 12 attendees comfortably. If you have a bigger group, we can host your event in our sister facility in Union Square (Manhattan)*
*rates may be higher for this venue
Cooking & Soirée Option Includes:
– Use of space for 3 hours, hands-on cooking lesson, ingredients, and a mini Italian Lesson
– Participants help prepare the main pasta you selected from our menu and we will provide you with the recipe to bring home and repeat with your loved ones
– 1h15/1h30 hands-on cooking and instruction
– 1h30 sit-down for 3-course dinner (appetizers, main pasta course, desserts) and goodbyes
Team Building Activities
Whether you’re looking for a basic team building activity that revolves around food, or a more creative one like painting, we are here for you! Let’s have fun with your team and us!
- Sip and paint (about 2 hours)
- Sip and Paint followed by an Italian-catered private dinner (about 3-4 hours)
- Wine Tasting which includes regional food tastings (about 2 hours)
- Wine Tasting with full dinner (about 3-4 hour event)
- Making gnocchi or fresh pasta and bringing them home + Glass of wine (about 2 hours)
- Making gnocchi to bring home and then sitting down catered dinner + glass of wine (about 4 hours)
- Making Tiramisu (about 1 hour) or salame al cioccolato
La prova del cuoco (time depending on selected dish): Your group will break into two competing teams and each team will prepare a pasta dish for judging and a platter for sampling by all guests.
Blind Tasting We can have up to four teams (2.5 hours)
You will be poured one wine at a time, for a total of 4, without knowing what you are tasting. It is your job to identify which wine it is and win the challenge. Of course, you will be helped by our wine expert who will be answering questions, unless you get too curious. This class will be fun, interactive, and educational plus you will be glad to exalt the wines presented with authentic Emilia Romagna food. It is time to take a short trip to Italy without leaving New York! Ready?
Contact us for our menu and to discuss pricing options.