Group Classes for Children – Giardino dei Grandi (age 11-13)
Winter/ Spring 2024
Full Term 11-14 weeks (excluding national holidays)
Start a transformative language journey for your children as they learn to comprehend, write, and read Italian with our classes designed to provide a comprehensive language experience, our small group classes (4 to 6 participants). We offer a dynamic platform for students to communicate with their peers in Italian, fostering a comfortable environment for engaging in simple conversations. Structured around theme-based units, our classes incorporate interactive exercises, games, and a range of engaging activities that prioritize the development of communicative abilities, vocabulary building, listening skills, reading comprehension, writing proficiency, pronunciation refinement, and basic grammar comprehension. Join us today and witness your child’s Italian language skills flourish as they actively engage in meaningful discussions and activities with their fellow students.
- Wednesday 5:45-6:45 PM /starting on 2/28
LANGUAGE LEVELS FOR GROUP COURSES:
- Absolute Beginner – Introduction to Italian. This group class is for absolute beginners. Your child has never studied Italian. He/She will be exposed to the Italian Language through the basics of our Italian Grammar through writing, reading and comprehension.
- Beginner – Your child knows some Italian vocabulary but despite a good understanding, he/she still struggles to communicate orally in a spontaneous way. In this class the teacher will speak only in Italian to allow your child to get more and more familiar with the language and help him/her to eventually respond/speak in Italian.
- High Beginner – Your child already knows the basics of Italian grammar for beginners and we will help them to improve it more.
- Native Level – If your child is a (like) native Italian speaker, this is the right class.
**For all levels: Topics from prior lessons are reviewed at the beginning of each session. A new topic is introduced every week.